Clay animation|Randon stuff Clay animation|Randon stuff

I think sound effects might enhance the viewing experience

West tree gag show ep 10 West tree gag show ep 10

I like the concept, but the choppy animation, sound, and voice acting could be improved.

Something else you might want to consider, is beefing up the description. If someone (like me), sees this first, before any of the other videos in the series, said person might be confused as to what's going on.

no one likes my doggy :( no one likes my doggy :(

My only question is: Is the whole thing animated? And if not, then next time, it would be cool if you drew everything, including an image of facebook, and the posts. (Then again that's more of an opinion thing)
Really, the only thing that might make the animation jump at folks, is if you try animating the movement, so that it doesn't look like any of your images are just being slid around.

Lastly, I'm sure you will improve over time, and make even better stuff, animation wise.... I thought the fact that snoop liked it, was pretty funny (got a chuckle from me :D)

Dovji responds:

hey,
I'm not sure what you meant by "whole thing animated", but most of the stuff you saw in the animation is custom made. If you pause, you can read/notice some juice details ;)

Dawns Light - Episode 2 Dawns Light - Episode 2

A little hokey on the humor and acting, but that's okay. The end credits music was appropriate and and the animation didn't look too choppy. You get a thumbs up.

nawktoons responds:

Thank you! I tried my best! :D

Pollestation Pollestation

There's good animation, and the concept is decent, but the sound quality could be improved. Would be a lot better if the yelling sounded less muffled.

Steadfast Stanley Steadfast Stanley

This is the sorta thing that hits me (emotionally) in the right spot, the progression of it, and the outcome were perfect, and the style of animation was just right. Well done, and an excellent job.

ZONE-tan T-shirts! ZONE-tan T-shirts!

Can't wait to wear my shirt :D

Not on a Sunday - Part 1 Not on a Sunday - Part 1

The only problem I see is the stiff animations :/.
However, there is a lack of cookie cutout ideas in your command, so I think you're doing pretty good :D

officialcodeye responds:

Thanks for the review. The animation is digi cutout. Similar to South Park and Monty Python style animation.

el colombiano el colombiano

Me encanto la musica!

I love the music!
(Sorry for the faulty Spanish)

soernut responds:

Little Toilet Little Toilet

The one thing that made this stand out wasthe superb sound. That music is sexy. Oh, and I think this should be rated A for adult.

SenorGolley responds:

Hello, yes we find the music incredibly sexy too. Upon listening back we often find our conference table tipping over, as we all have throbbing, snapping and snarling erections. I'll give you some behind the scenes information as to how the music was created. Michael instigated that 'muscular' Conrad (our assistant) record Helen Mirren's farts under water, which she gladly agreed to doing (without credit). After which this was played backwards within our software. In terms of the crow screaming it's tits off, again our assistant 'muscular' Conrad has a pet one which he caught some months back at a motorway service station. Any further information please do not hesitate to contact us, and thank you for the kind words and review x