RunSpeed 1.2: Vanity And Progression RunSpeed 1.2: Vanity And Progression

Some sfx could be done, the possibility of a few easter eggs could be done, maybe different modes (easy, medium, and hard) with the possibility of checkpoints or lives, and lastly telling that the spacebar allows for skipping levels might be a bonus.

(And yes, it's a run-on sentence of sorts)

DragonGladiator responds:

Indeed, I have yet to find a place to acquire sound effects, but they will be in the next update, whenever that happens.

Easter eggs would be good, thank you.
Different modes may be harder to implement, but I will see what I can do.
Probably should have explained about the space bar, however seeing as this is the first iteration, I assumed no-one would have to skip levels they've played before.

Skyrim Blowjob Skyrim Blowjob

FUS ROH...F**** (Premature blow) I mean Dah? *Lydia runs off laughing... *I cry D:*

M.S.A.2.: RainbowRound! M.S.A.2.: RainbowRound!

I know how people like to go all out on these reviews, but I'll make mine short and sweet.
Good stuff:
-The awesome idea of visual novels in Newgrounds
-The music
-The available option for megaperverts to go straight to the hentai action
-Fluid action
Stuff you could maybe add to the next one:
-Voice acting (for all the dialogue, and maybe a wider selection of sound effects for the moans)
-Even more positions for the hentai scenes.
-Um... Maybe merchandise? (Shirts?)
Those are my thoughts, so don't feel pressured to follow what I request. Just enjoy yourself in making these :D

Volcano Tourists Volcano Tourists

Would be nice if you added some sound.
The concept is really good, but the game itself seems difficult. After getting to the top of the first part, I got a random game over. Also, if you're going to have a cutscene, you may want to add sound. The game feels a bit slow too, maybe you could make it so the character could run a little faster and make the lava a little slower on the first stage. All in all, Í can't wait for the perfected version of this, it has a lot of potential.

Cagalho's Adventure Cagalho's Adventure

What am doing here XD. I haven't seen a gam like this and was doing all the adult games with medals for laughs, but this one stood out. I'll be more fair since it did provide me some amusement.

Biocock Intimate (Demo) Biocock Intimate (Demo)

I always find myself laughing out of the dark humor done in your work, Zone.

Bubble Fun Bubble Fun

Original version is lacking originality (i.e. Jewel quest?, Bejeweled and other games like it) and there are no sound options, same could be said about the second one. However, it is nice of you to post it since I haven't seen any versions on this site.

Space Hunter Space Hunter

The game reminded me of Galaga, though I wouldn't call it a better variant. What made it interesting was that there was an auto fire, thought it was a little slow. Perhaps, you could make there be an option to switch between full auto and semi auto fire?

Perplex Perplex

4.5, this game has got me hooked, mostly because of how I relies on logic. It would get a 5 if there was something to show how many moves there are and a better way to show what buttons needed to be pressed to start over and such, it took me a while to figure out that I needed to move my cursor off the game.