[SPLITTERCORE] Xyliox - MEGA HYPER ULTRA SUPER [SPLITTERCORE] Xyliox - MEGA HYPER ULTRA SUPER

Like any other form of art, what's presented, is a piece which can be interpreted by the listeners. And like any form of art, those who listen will sometimes lack reason as to why a song is "good" or "bad."
Disregarding the meaningless criticism, the song served its purpose quite well.

CRY CRY

Fit the mood perfectly

Layla`s Song Layla`s Song

Find the perfect time to upload a song and you'll most likely be set... otherwise your upload will get drowned out by other people's songs, or it won't get noticed. That's all I really have to say, considering the lack of a true definition for "good and bad" in terms of music.

How to Kill a Monster How to Kill a Monster

I'm not too fickle when rating music (since it comes in so many different forms and from one's perspective something may be "bad" while to another, it may be "good"), however, I loved the piano intro, and how well it went into the chiptunes. Well done :D

Outrage Outrage

Well, despite what two others have said, far as I can hear, the title perfectly matches what you played, and yeah, it was indeed....shredtastic.

Snakes Might Snakes Might

Amazing debut song. I can't wait to see what else you have in store.

Pony of Shadows Pony of Shadows

Mind explaining the reason behind the title? I'd love to know how you thought it up. Anyway, this sounds too good to be true. If all of your future songs sound like this, I can only reccomend that you keep doing what you're doing, because you've exceeded my expectations and more than likely the expectations of anyone else who decides to give this a listen.
Five out of Five.

InfiniumEternus responds:

I am a brony, and one of my favorite stories is the Legend of the Pony of Shadows. This music foreshadows the horrifying, dark powers of the Castle of the Twin Sisters. Thank you for giving it five stars, and I hope to impress you again soon.
All applause for it's creator: Delta Brony.

Skipping to Nowhere(live) Skipping to Nowhere(live)

It almost sounds like it were a saxophone. Was this really live though? It sounds like it were some sort of thing from Earthbound (which I've probably said before). And since it gives me that vibe, I dig it!

slopndoodle responds:

I only call it live because its unrehearsed and off the top of my head with just a mic hooked up as opposed to my other recording methods. And I have yet to play earthbound!

Sad Earth Sad Earth

Nice use of effects for the sound. Though there's a bit of a repetition with the electronic piano. It does however remind me of some of the stuff I heard in Earthbound, so if you're going for that, then you did a good job.

Trigger Happy Insane Trigger Happy Insane

Nice use of the air chorus (I think). I'm sure you could've made it a bit longer, but it was good for what it was. Nice work!

Mr-Insanity97 responds:

Thank you. Aswell I planning to make another album.