All 34 art Reviews

Hog Hog

Looks like it were an official art piece (the bar code definitely played a role, but the style you worked with was the biggest factor). Excellent work!

Hell Bats Hell Bats

I like it, but I feel like a background would make it "cooler" (as the kids these days say)

slopndoodle responds:

Nobody cares about a background, you want a background? I'll give you a background but you ain't gunna like it.

Keeping One Keeping One

The lines in the hair is mesmerizing (not sure that's a critique, but I just wanted you to know this is probably my favorite one by you)

BENGHAZI BENGHAZI

Really looks like the sort of thing I'd find in the New Yorker.
And as to what you said in the description, the commentary styled artwork might've looked better with some shading.

Soupcat responds:

yeah i know it falls very flat at the moment but it was 3 in the morning and you know

just another rat just another rat

This is the sort of stuff you make, that I really enjoy. It's trippy, and the style that the rat is drawn goes perfectly with the background.

My college work (26) My college work (26)

I especially like the wire frame style for the head head...it's as if to fully emphasize the possible machine relation of the electric eye as I like to call it (and maybe Judas Priest)

Mr-Insanity97 responds:

Thank you and ok.

Untitled Untitled

I love the 3d feel I get from this, as well as how each color fits perfectly. I don't know what exactly the thing is, and that's why I love it!

SenorGolley responds:

Thank you. I enjoyed your points regards the 3D appearence and colour

We are the resistance! (WW3) We are the resistance! (WW3)

But what about North Korea?!

Mr-Insanity97 responds:

Oh North Korea, Right now their have a crap nuclear program so I'm not worried about North Korea yet.

A thing for school... A thing for school...

<3 you.

CrowleyCrow responds:

<3 you too, friend.

Dimensional Dimensional

Well well, I wasn't expecting something inspired by Artix Entertainment. What did you use to create this piece?
On another note, this picture stopped me due to the thumbnail, why does it always need to be sexual (stupid question, sex sells).
I'm going off topic though, the work is evident as I can see you've done some shading and whatnot, though I feel like I'm getting half of the story in yo