West tree gag show ep 10 West tree gag show ep 10

I like the concept, but the choppy animation, sound, and voice acting could be improved.

Something else you might want to consider, is beefing up the description. If someone (like me), sees this first, before any of the other videos in the series, said person might be confused as to what's going on.

no one likes my doggy :( no one likes my doggy :(

My only question is: Is the whole thing animated? And if not, then next time, it would be cool if you drew everything, including an image of facebook, and the posts. (Then again that's more of an opinion thing)
Really, the only thing that might make the animation jump at folks, is if you try animating the movement, so that it doesn't look like any of your images are just being slid around.

Lastly, I'm sure you will improve over time, and make even better stuff, animation wise.... I thought the fact that snoop liked it, was pretty funny (got a chuckle from me :D)

Dovji responds:

hey,
I'm not sure what you meant by "whole thing animated", but most of the stuff you saw in the animation is custom made. If you pause, you can read/notice some juice details ;)

Dawns Light - Episode 2 Dawns Light - Episode 2

A little hokey on the humor and acting, but that's okay. The end credits music was appropriate and and the animation didn't look too choppy. You get a thumbs up.

nawktoons responds:

Thank you! I tried my best! :D

RunSpeed 1.2: Vanity And Progression RunSpeed 1.2: Vanity And Progression

Some sfx could be done, the possibility of a few easter eggs could be done, maybe different modes (easy, medium, and hard) with the possibility of checkpoints or lives, and lastly telling that the spacebar allows for skipping levels might be a bonus.

(And yes, it's a run-on sentence of sorts)

DragonGladiator responds:

Indeed, I have yet to find a place to acquire sound effects, but they will be in the next update, whenever that happens.

Easter eggs would be good, thank you.
Different modes may be harder to implement, but I will see what I can do.
Probably should have explained about the space bar, however seeing as this is the first iteration, I assumed no-one would have to skip levels they've played before.

Skyrim Blowjob Skyrim Blowjob

FUS ROH...F**** (Premature blow) I mean Dah? *Lydia runs off laughing... *I cry D:*

M.S.A.2.: RainbowRound! M.S.A.2.: RainbowRound!

I know how people like to go all out on these reviews, but I'll make mine short and sweet.
Good stuff:
-The awesome idea of visual novels in Newgrounds
-The music
-The available option for megaperverts to go straight to the hentai action
-Fluid action
Stuff you could maybe add to the next one:
-Voice acting (for all the dialogue, and maybe a wider selection of sound effects for the moans)
-Even more positions for the hentai scenes.
-Um... Maybe merchandise? (Shirts?)
Those are my thoughts, so don't feel pressured to follow what I request. Just enjoy yourself in making these :D

How to Kill a Monster How to Kill a Monster

I'm not too fickle when rating music (since it comes in so many different forms and from one's perspective something may be "bad" while to another, it may be "good"), however, I loved the piano intro, and how well it went into the chiptunes. Well done :D

Outrage Outrage

Well, despite what two others have said, far as I can hear, the title perfectly matches what you played, and yeah, it was indeed....shredtastic.

Snakes Might Snakes Might

Amazing debut song. I can't wait to see what else you have in store.

Hell Bats Hell Bats

I like it, but I feel like a background would make it "cooler" (as the kids these days say)

slopndoodle responds:

Nobody cares about a background, you want a background? I'll give you a background but you ain't gunna like it.

Keeping One Keeping One

The lines in the hair is mesmerizing (not sure that's a critique, but I just wanted you to know this is probably my favorite one by you)

BENGHAZI BENGHAZI

Really looks like the sort of thing I'd find in the New Yorker.
And as to what you said in the description, the commentary styled artwork might've looked better with some shading.

Soupcat responds:

yeah i know it falls very flat at the moment but it was 3 in the morning and you know